Help us be a 2020 "Top Rated Nonprofit", and spread accurate info
about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Extremely Relaxed
Diazepam
by Val Kilmer
Citation:   Val Kilmer. "Extremely Relaxed: An Experience with Diazepam (exp21605)". Erowid.org. Mar 3, 2018. erowid.org/exp/21605

10 mg oral Pharms - Diazepam (pill / tablet)

I decided to submit this report because I couldn't find any other reports about valium out there, so I figured I'd be the first.

I ordered 100 valiums off the internet, and they came today. I took one about 25 minutes ago, and right now I just feel so sleepy and relaxed. The feeling is a very cloudy-headed, sedated feeling, not something with too much recreational value. I bet these would be awesome for sleeping on an airplane though, or just helping myself to fall asleep.

This isn't the first time I've tried valiums either, I've tried up to 3 10mg pills at once (I was drunk) and it made me extremely relaxed and sleepy.

Despite all the stigma associated with valium, it is really a pretty soft drug. It is useful for eliminating anxiety (imagine that!) but it does so by tranquelizing my motor skills...it's a pill that makes me feel sleepy and apathetic.

Okay...I've fallen asleep twice writing this...

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 21605
Published: Mar 3, 2018Views: 6,888
Pharms - Diazepam (115) : General (1), Unknown Context (20)