Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
Cokehead's Point of View
Cocaine
by jerseyjoe
Citation:   jerseyjoe. "Cokehead's Point of View: An Experience with Cocaine (exp21486)". Erowid.org. Mar 7, 2003. erowid.org/exp/21486

insufflated Cocaine (powder / crystals)

I have been addicted to cocaine for the last 2 years. It's not an unmanagable addiction, I use 1 or 2 times a week every week, and I have a pretty cheap source. When I'm on coke, I feel excited, and happy. It's like being a kid on christmas morning and getting ready to open your gifts. I also get really horny, and can have sex or masturbate for litteraly hours on end.

The problem is that when I'm not on coke, I very often crave it. It takes a feat of willpower not to use it and stay up all night during the work week. I have had bad panic attacks on coke. One was so bad that I went to the hospital. My advice is to stay off of it if you haven't tried it. If you are addicted like me, try to use discipline and use the drug only it won't interfere with your work, school, or social life. I often wish I had never tried it, but I keep going back.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 21486
Published: Mar 7, 2003Views: 12,715
Cocaine (13) : Addiction & Habituation (10), Various (28)