Thinning Out Your Physical Library?
If you have books or periodicals about drugs, contribute them to Erowid!
Your old books will find a good home in our library or for a supporter. [details]
Ego Yo-Yo
5-MeO-DMT
by FlowGnome
Citation:   FlowGnome. "Ego Yo-Yo: An Experience with 5-MeO-DMT (exp21449)". Erowid.org. Feb 19, 2003. erowid.org/exp/21449

Author Home Page
10 mg insufflated 5-MeO-DMT

I tried 5-MeO-DMT on a few occasions, but never got the full effects most here mention. I first tried insufflation of the powder, which worked to some degree but also caused almost instant nosebleeds and some pretty horrible burning. The effects from 10mg nasal was something like a very mild acid trip and a bit of depersonaliztion. It wasn't really fun, and I set it aside until much later.

Somebody had called up asking me if I had anything to trip off of, so I brought out my 5-MeO and some foil, and we sat around smoking little hits most of the night. The most it ever caused anybody was a bit of confusion, even when massive doses were used. All in all, nothing really exciting, and nothing I'd bother buying again. There could have been something vastly wrong with my batch or ingestion methods, but I'm just going to avoid it for now on instead.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 21449
Published: Feb 19, 2003Views: 8,862
5-MeO-DMT (58) : Small Group (2-9) (17), Retrospective / Summary (11), General (1)