Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
I Had No Idea What I Was Saying
Cannabis
by grindorr
Citation:   grindorr. "I Had No Idea What I Was Saying: An Experience with Cannabis (exp21446)". Erowid.org. Jul 26, 2018. erowid.org/exp/21446

3 joints/cigs smoked Cannabis (plant material)

weed and homopohobia

I was at a friends pad where I smoked 3 neat joints of weed.

I didnt reaise I was stoned until about the 2nd joint.

That was when the music started to grow louder and teh songs seemed to last longer. I couldnt hear what my friends were saying even though they were sitting just a few feet away from me.

I felt that the world was dissolving around me.

The music seemed to have hidden guitar chords and bass lines.

I was enjoying myself because I was listening tyo metallica in a completely different way!!Everything was cool until paranoa kicked in.

Strange thoughts enterd my mind.

I started to think that this whole place was a gay joint and all the guys there were gonna strip and have have sex. I wanted to get up and run as fast as I could but the weed and teh music felt so good I didnt want to leave.

At the same time, I had to keep an eye on everybody. I freaked out each time somebody leaned towards me to pass the joint.
I had no idea what I was saying..I remember talking aboyt some band and then I found myself talking about something that happend in college.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 21446
Published: Jul 26, 2018Views: 538
Cannabis (1) : Difficult Experiences (5), Music Discussion (22), Sex Discussion (14), Small Group (2-9) (17)