Have you tried Peyote, San Pedro, or pure Mescaline?
Take this 45 minute survey!
Coffin Nail Tea
Tobacco - Cigarettes
by pea
Citation:   pea. "Coffin Nail Tea: An Experience with Tobacco - Cigarettes (exp21427)". Erowid.org. Feb 19, 2003. erowid.org/exp/21427

3 joints/cigs oral Tobacco - Cigarettes (liquid)

Well, I did this when I was very young. I was simply interested.

This is beyond dangerous, aparently this is bordering on the fatal dose of nicotine! It was certainly very unpleasant.

Anyway, three 'regal' cigarettes were put in a tea-pot with some boilling water and left to brew for about 3 minutes.

The resulting tea was then drunk, it tasted very nice.

Then, for about 3 hours I experinced a form of agony. I had a powerfull aversion to light, I had to cover my eyes in a darkened room, there was also a horrible full body buzzing sensation and a mild headache.

Finally it all went away, and I have smoked ever since.

Regal makes me feel sick however.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 21427
Published: Feb 19, 2003Views: 49,839
Tobacco - Cigarettes (266) : Alone (16), Addiction & Habituation (10), Bad Trips (6), Difficult Experiences (5), First Times (2)