Access to & Experience with Naloxone
Help out researchers at Emory University School of Medicine by answering a short 5-15 minute survey on your thoughts about and experiences with naloxone and opiates. [ Go To Survey ]
The Rush and the Speech
Sceletium tortuosum & Cannabis - Hash
by Nardla
Citation:   Nardla. "The Rush and the Speech: An Experience with Sceletium tortuosum & Cannabis - Hash (exp21423)". Erowid.org. Jun 8, 2006. erowid.org/exp/21423

120 mg smoked Sceletium tortuosum (powder / crystals)
    repeated oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine (liquid)
    repeated smoked Cannabis - Hash (tar / resin)

I smoked 120mg, to see, what it's like. The Effects started to work immediatly after smoking, but they became much stronger in the next 30 Minutes.

I felt really good, I was talking very fast and much. I've only seen some people talk that much, when they were on MDMA. But, with every Oil-Joint I smoked, the Flash was getting more weird. And the Beer did his Job better than everytime before.

When I closed my Eyes, I saw strange imitations of Reality and talking was very difficult.

I felt some bad Rush coming up and I was very tired, so I went to sleep a little. In the Morning after I woke up and was still a little bit stoned, but I felt very well.
I tried some smaller doses and it was also pleasant, but not so intesive. After all, I like smoke Sceletium sometimes in small dosages, and i like it!

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 21423
Published: Jun 8, 2006Views: 15,688
Cannabis - Hash (93), Sceletium tortuosum (179) : Alone (16), Combinations (3)