Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
Nothing Happened
Nutmeg
by Steve
Citation:   Steve. "Nothing Happened: An Experience with Nutmeg (exp2127)". Erowid.org. Jun 26, 2000. erowid.org/exp/2127

oral Nutmeg

I've tried nutmeg once, years ago. Clueless as to how much my friend and I took, but we tried it with everything; water, milk, soda, straight, and it tastes like shit no matter how you take it. Afterward...nothing. The night went by and nothing happened. However, when I woke up in the morning, the walls were breathing for several minutes. My friend reported spider webs covering the floor of the classroom he was in. Other than that...nothing.

My two cents...it's not worth it.

Exp Year: ExpID: 2127
Published: Jun 26, 2000Views: 7,043
Nutmeg (41) : General (1), Unknown Context (20)