Get the Erowid "Words" T-shirt
Contribute $50 and show support for accurate drug information!
The Fantastic Four
Alcohol, Cannabis, Tobacco - Cigarettes & Inhalants - Nitrites
by Brian B. Bad
Citation:   Brian B. Bad. "The Fantastic Four: An Experience with Alcohol, Cannabis, Tobacco - Cigarettes & Inhalants - Nitrites (exp21148)". Erowid.org. Apr 14, 2006. erowid.org/exp/21148

oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine (liquid)
  2 bowls smoked Cannabis (plant material)
    inhaled Inhalants - Nitrites (gas)
    smoked Tobacco - Cigarettes

These all went great together. It's like being really high and really drunk (well duh, you think). I had waves of that good-times feeling, so intensely that I'd clench my teeth and push my head back. My voice sounded like someone else's, and the things I said were coherent but very enthusiastic and random. I experienced something like pervasive time traveling: I'd know what I was going to think or say a second ahead of time; I was so dissociated it was like observing myself being stoned. I thought I should share this experience because these are all substances that don't have to be bought from shady dealers behind an alley.

Though I still want to try other drugs, I'm positive my experience was on the same plane as crack or speed. The whole thing left me feeling somewhat drained the next day though; no hangover, just unmotivated and a little depressed.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 21148
Published: Apr 14, 2006Views: 12,102
Inhalants - Nitrites (147), Tobacco - Cigarettes (266), Cannabis (1), Alcohol - Beer/Wine (199) : Alone (16), Hangover / Days After (46), Combinations (3)