Erowid Relies on Donations From Visitors Like You
Improved the Quality of My Life
Paroxetine
by ujrbda
Citation:   ujrbda. "Improved the Quality of My Life: An Experience with Paroxetine (exp21127)". Erowid.org. Jun 4, 2003. erowid.org/exp/21127

10 mg oral Pharms - Paroxetine (pill / tablet)

lets start from the begining, i have always had a good personality but it was often ofset or hidden by anixity (general and social) and often being more irritabal than most of the people i knew. after a car accident in which i sustained brain injury and seizures I noticed I was no longer anxious. I had the time of my life during this period. and no i had not become brain dead I made a full recovery in the following months and with recovery returned my symptoms. except this time I knew what it felt like to be relieved from anxiety. I made myself the promiss that if my aniexty ever returned i would do something about it.

Well that day came and I began taking 10 mg of paxil. after a few weeks it made all the difference. I really cant say enough good things about paxil. Paxil removed the cloud of anxiety which although not severe effected so much. I wrote this to tell anyone in a similar situation that there is help paxil has improved my life 10 fold. thank you for your time

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 21127
Published: Jun 4, 2003Views: 16,964
Pharms - Paroxetine (148) : Various (28), Health Benefits (32)