4 Bowls Later
Mushrooms
by Big Huska
Citation:   Big Huska. "4 Bowls Later: An Experience with Mushrooms (exp21079)". Erowid.org. May 9, 2018. erowid.org/exp/21079

.5 g smoked Mushrooms (dried)

My two experiences smoking mushrooms have gone like this, the 1st time was at a house party, myself being drunk and high (mota) ambled into a room with 3 people smoking out of a water pipe. I was informed it was mushrooms and inhaled a a time or three. Honestly I can't remember how many, but it was a good sized bowl, probably about 2 grams or so in it. The effect: I went into the room fucked up and walked out stone sober. I hung around the party for about another hour, got bored and went home. I'm not sure if that was normal, but hitting that pipe completely zeroed me out.

#2 was about a month ago and I had about a gram left over after a fun night. I only take mushrooms maybe 3 or 4 times a year, and eating two grams of these had me flying for about 8 hours. That was on Saturday, Wednesday I found the remnant sac in my pocket (needed to do laundry), it was almost exactly one gram, which we smoked out of a schwag (mota) pipe, it took 4 bowls to smoke all of it, and it smoked SLOW, but in the end it was.....nothing, for either one of us, it may have not been enough but it was a pain in the ass to smoke that many bowls and get nothing, not even the tinglings of a rush or anything. In my opinion, If I want to enjoy shrooms, I eat the mf'ers.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 21079
Published: May 9, 2018Views: 836
Mushrooms (39) : Small Group (2-9) (17), Retrospective / Summary (11), General (1)