Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
All of a Sudden I Feel Really Sick
Tobacco - Cigarettes
by Nick
Citation:   Nick. "All of a Sudden I Feel Really Sick: An Experience with Tobacco - Cigarettes (exp20894)". Erowid.org. Jul 26, 2018. erowid.org/exp/20894

smoked Tobacco - Cigarettes

My experiences with cigarettes..

My reaction to tobacco is WAY different than others. This is probably because I have mild asthma, a low body weight, I'm pretty young, and I don't smoke often.

When I smoke a whole cigarette, At first I feel pretty good and a little light headed. This part lasts for about 5 minutes when I'm not stoned and lasts about 20 minutes when I am stoned. After that, out of nowhere, all of a sudden I feel really sick and I just want to lay down and not move at all. This part lasts 10 minutes when I'm not stoned and 15 minutes when I am stoned.

Recently, I smoked weed after taking 4 herbal energy pills (AM-300), then I smoked a cigarette. I was GONE. I felt really light and just could not think a single clear thought in my head. The herbal energy pills must have helped, because I did not feel as shitty as I usually do after the first 20 minutes.

When I'm stoned, the effects last much longer and are amped a lot. I haven't heard of anyone else that has this kind of reaction to cigarettes.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 20894
Published: Jul 26, 2018Views: 578
Tobacco - Cigarettes (266) : Combinations (3), Retrospective / Summary (11), Difficult Experiences (5), Not Applicable (38)