Support accurate info and harm reduction.
Donate $50+ and get a Know Your DrugsData tee
Morning Glory Preparation
Morning Glory Seeds
by I.B. Surprised
Citation:   I.B. Surprised. "Morning Glory Preparation: An Experience with Morning Glory Seeds (exp2069)". Erowid.org. Jun 24, 2000. erowid.org/exp/2069

450 seeds oral Morning Glory (seeds)

Well, let me begin by saying I have dropped acid 3 times and Shroomed 3 times as well. I had a horrible shroom trip and an equally bad acid trip, so I guess you could say I am experienced.

I have read about the morning glory (LSA) extractions from the AC book and from erowid. I began reading the reports from the users here and decided that it probably wasn't anything big. From what I read, most people didn't enjoy it to the point where it was worth doing, and most people seemed to think that LSA's didn't hold a candle to good blotter cid! Well I decided to try it anyway, so I went to Home Depot and got 9 packs of Heavenly Blue MG seeds (450 seeds).

I don't have a coffee grinder so my method of crushing was unique. First, I washed the seeds with cold water and soap (in case that poison crap was on it). Then I let them dry a bit. Second, I took all of the seeds and put them into a balloon. I took a hammer and crushed the hell out of them. I then put all of the crushed seeds in a Wendy's cup filled with about 8oz of COLD water. I swished them around a lot and let them sit for about 45 mins. Third, I drank the water and mixed the mushy leftover seed pulp with yogurt and ate it.

This was eaten at 4:20 PM (nice pun huh?). At about 5:30 I began to notice little tiny movements, things that remind you of LSD but nothing big. It wasn't at all like the beginning of an acid trip. Well, my dads friend called wanting to come over to watch an NBA game like we always do, so I say sure. He was gunna be late so I go down and watch the start of the game without him. By about 6:30 when he got there, I was tripping...HARD...2 hit acid hard. I couldn't believe it!!!! It had worked.

Well, needless to say I used the remainder of the evening enjoying the trip. I listened to trippy music and browsed the web, drove to 7-11 (I do not condone driving while tripping!!!). I couldn't believe this had worked. It was great and for anyone that didn't get this, I say you either did't use enough seeds or you did it wrong! Use my method! Thank you...

Exp Year: ExpID: 2069
Published: Jun 24, 2000Views: 8,920
Morning Glory (38) : First Times (2), Small Group (2-9) (17)