Erowid - Honest Global Drug Information
Sleepy Nights and Mornings
Quetiapine (Seroquel)
by Stretch
Citation:   Stretch. "Sleepy Nights and Mornings: An Experience with Quetiapine (Seroquel) (exp20582)". Erowid.org. Jun 10, 2006. erowid.org/exp/20582

oral Pharms - Quetiapine (pill / tablet)

I was prescribed to serequel, for sleep while i was in a 36 day treatment program. This is all they could give me because they couldnt prescribe anything addictive. I couldnt sleep because of withdrawls and just the atmosphere of the place was very uncomfortable. Serequel worked awesome! Put me out like a light. The problem was that we had to wake up at 7 in the morning. Thats the only problem with serequel was the prolonged sleepiness.

I was prescribed 25mg a night which I beleive is the smallest mg pill. I ended up biting these in half, which didnt even seem to change the effects much. I've taken up to 100mg and it still seemed to have the same effect, with maybe a little more sleepiness in the morning.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 20582
Published: Jun 10, 2006Views: 12,491
Pharms - Quetiapine (273) : Medical Use (47), Hospital (36)