Just Very Sick and Unpleasant
Oxycodone
by NotEvenOnce
Citation:   NotEvenOnce. "Just Very Sick and Unpleasant: An Experience with Oxycodone (exp20054)". Erowid.org. Apr 8, 2005. erowid.org/exp/20054

20 mg oral Pharms - Oxycodone (pill / tablet)

I recently obtained some oxy (Roxycodone) and tried it. I took 30 mg both times. I chewed the tablets. The biggest effect was carsickness and nausea. The high wasn't very good. It was intense but not very good and combined with the carsickness feeling I just wanted it to be over. It only got even remotely nice when I lied down in a dark cool room with some music on. The best way to describe the high was clean. It felt very clean, but it wasn't worth it. I would not try this drug only because the bad effects outway the good. Even alcohol is nicer. I felt very much like the most intense effect was motion sickness, in my stomach and in my head that was among the most unpleasant effects in my life.

During the second time I tossed the rest of my pills down the toilet they were so bad. I tried to keep a log of the times but the light made me very sick so I could not do that. This is the worst recreational substance I've ever tried and I won't try it again. I was disappointed because usually I get completely euphoric for hours after a couple tyenol with codines and a couple bowls of pot.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 20054
Published: Apr 8, 2005Views: 34,608
Oxycodone (176) : Difficult Experiences (5), Unknown Context (20)