Support accurate info and harm reduction.
Donate $50+ and get a Know Your DrugsData tee
Lasting Memory Problems
DXM
by Steve
Citation:   Steve. "Lasting Memory Problems: An Experience with DXM (exp19866)". Erowid.org. Jan 3, 2003. erowid.org/exp/19866

900 mg oral DXM (powder / crystals)

I used dxm approx. ten time in eight weeks at doses of 900 mg. I expereienced no immediate adverse effects. The trips were fun and intense. That was 12 months ago. Since using dxm, I have noticed an inability to recall names and certain words which often limits my ability to conduct conversations. Sure, I can easily remember words for writing like I am doing now, but ask me to remember the name of an actor or athelete and I will draw a complete blank. This did not used to be the case.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 19866
Published: Jan 3, 2003Views: 6,237
DXM (22) : Unknown Context (20), Post Trip Problems (8), Health Problems (27)