Support honest drug info & help us reach a new high for the
number of $5+ donations in a month. Our goal is 1,268.

Donate by Bitcoin
Trip to Hell
2C-T-2 & Methamphetamine
by LoomingDelusion
Citation:   LoomingDelusion. "Trip to Hell: An Experience with 2C-T-2 & Methamphetamine (exp19854)". Erowid.org. Jan 3, 2003. erowid.org/exp/19854

25 mg oral 2C-T-2 (capsule)
  T+ 0:15 2 hits smoked Methamphetamine (powder / crystals)

Listen all to the most twisted trip I have ever had. I consider myself to be a very experianced user. 2CT7 is my favorite compound so I decided to try 2ct2 one night due to t7 being illegal and unobtainable

9:00 pm - Down the hatch

9:15 - smoke 2 hits of meth

10:00 - Feel slight stomach discomfort and increased energy

10:30 - Weak geometric visuals similar to 2ct7

11:00 - Tripping fairly decently now with moderate visuals. Mindstate is cloudy and irregular however unlike 2ct7 or lsd.

12:00 - Feel slighltly short of breath and quesy decide to go outdoors.
I purge slightly and visuals and physical effects are at +3.

1:00 am - Visuals still building and emotions going in circles from sad to happy, to lauging uncontrollably. At this point in the trip things began to get weird, all my friends began to feel lessening effects but my trip kept building in an unusual way.

2:00 - Thoughts are incoherent and visuals and auditory hallucinations keep building.

2:30 - This is when the danger set in. Out of nowhere I feel like I could pass out or collapse. I began to panic. My thoughts raced and I could not analyze the situation. I decided to go for a walk to prevent myself from passing out.

2:45 - Extreme anxiety attack sensations rush through me.

3:00 - Negative effects still build in intensity and my limbs begin to get heavy and numb. It feels like a DPT trip gone wrong at this point with only slight 2ct2 effects noticable.

3:15 - I begin to fear my brains chemistry is complety screwed up and I decide to go to a hospital.

3:30 - I attempt to check into the hospital but am not taken in in time and I storm out of the hospital fed up.

4:00 - Negative effects still strong but beginning to subside.

4:30 - I take some sleeping pills.

6:00 - I fall asleep finally.

8:00 am - I wake up in a pool of sweat.

What happened I am not sure. It felt like DPT I had taken 4 weeks prior to the 2ct2 came back when the 2ct2 should have died down. Somehow it caused the most frightening reaction I have ever known any drug to cause. I will try 2ct2 again but not after waiting for 1 entire month for my brain to purge all seritogenic substance.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 19854
Published: Jan 3, 2003Views: 39,990
Methamphetamine (37), 2C-T-2 (53) : Small Group (2-9) (17), Health Problems (27), Bad Trips (6), Combinations (3)