New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art
Contribute $50 or more and get a piece of displayable
blotter art. These look great framed on the wall !
I Wonder if I'm a Hardhead
Calea zacatechichi
by yaKOS
Citation:   yaKOS. "I Wonder if I'm a Hardhead: An Experience with Calea zacatechichi (exp19573)". Erowid.org. Oct 16, 2003. erowid.org/exp/19573

2.0 g oral Calea zacatechichi (dried)

As I have heared about the Dream Herb I got curious, and ordered some. When it arrived,I powdered some plant-material and put it into 3 gel capsules (about 500 or 800mg each) and took them 30 minutes before going to bed. I also tried to smoke some plant-material in a bong, but it was terrible to smoke, allthough I'm a smoker.

The next evening I did not have capsules anymore, and knew that I should take more than I did the day before. So I made little bags out of rolling-papers and filled them with the powdered plant-material (this time it must have been about 5 Grams). There were many bags, so it was hard to swallow them...

But both times I did not really get what I wanted. I must say, that when I closed my eyes falling to sleep, I've had pretty colored patterns or saw things, where I had to wonder how creative all this is, but I can't remember any details. Both times I woke up a few times at night, and got up later in the morning. But I actually wanted to recall my dreams better, wich didn't happen. I think I'll keep trying, but I wonder if I'm a hard-head, or if the material is good, 'cause I read tripreports where 1 Gram in capsules has caused very trippy dreams, that seemed as real as reality, and could be recalled in any detail...

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 19573
Published: Oct 16, 2003Views: 10,921
Calea zacatechichi (97) : General (1), Alone (16)