Erowid is a Global Information Resource
Overwhelmed With the High
Methadone
by methodone man
Citation:   methodone man. "Overwhelmed With the High: An Experience with Methadone (exp19548)". Erowid.org. Feb 27, 2018. erowid.org/exp/19548

20 mg oral Methadone (pill / tablet)
  20 mg oral Methadone (pill / tablet)

Really High

I was at my house all alone. I was being really bored, and at first I only took 2 of the 10 mg methodones. After an hour or two I decided I wasnt felling high enough. I took two more 10's.

My cousin came over to help me work on my car that had broken down. I kept on asking him to smoke a bowl, but he said that I looked high enough. I did not feel that high. Then it happened. The pills kicked in. I was really high now. We went to town and I started fealing a little nausiated and almost overwhelmed with the high I was experiencing. When I got home I ran to the bathroom and vomited. The rest of the night I laid in my bed and felt sick and really high. The next morning when I woke up I was still high until late that after noon.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 19548
Published: Feb 27, 2018Views: 624
Methadone (166) : General (1), Difficult Experiences (5), Hangover / Days After (46), Various (28)