Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
I Never Thought It Would Work
Mushrooms
by maurice
Citation:   maurice. "I Never Thought It Would Work: An Experience with Mushrooms (exp19503)". Erowid.org. Sep 26, 2021. erowid.org/exp/19503

1 g smoked Mushrooms (dried)

I bought an 1/8 of mushrooms for 20 dollars from my normal drug connection and decided to smoke them since the day before I ate a eighth,and I didn't want to waste it by eating them since sometimes after doing them frequently in a short period of time I do not feel it as great.so I searched through my house for a pipe and could not find one so I then made a pipe with tin foil and smoked away the mushrooms. It was a marijuana like high I was light headed had enhanced sounds it was nothing like eating them slight paranoia a down kind of high and it felt as if had enhanced senses.

Other people told me that smoking them would not get me high but I sure got high but it only lasted about 20 minutes. If already eating them I will definitely try this again.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 19503
Published: Sep 26, 2021Views: 256
Mushrooms (39) : General (1), First Times (2), Unknown Context (20)