Erowid Canvas Tote/Shopping Bag
This reusable "Ecobag" is made of 100% recycled mid-weight
(10 oz) cotton canvas, printed with the Erowid logo.
Donate now and receive yours!
Day Out Gone Wrong
GHB & Alcohol
by BLONDIE
Citation:   BLONDIE. "Day Out Gone Wrong: An Experience with GHB & Alcohol (exp19426)". Erowid.org. Apr 7, 2005. erowid.org/exp/19426

repeated oral Alcohol
  1.5 caps oral GHB (liquid)

Just wanted to agree and warn others of pitfalls of knowing your source and mixing with alcohol. I am a regular user with the same group of friends and this year went to a massive street carnival in london with my partner who doesn't do drugs. After drinking all afternoon got chatting and dancing with a guy who had GHB. I got all overexcited and asked for some and give him credit he told me it was a strong mix and checked if I had taken it before.

Well in the party mood I took what could be described as a healthy mouthful (that's it) I woke up in Charing Cross hospital 4 hours later (I had taken the knock literally 15 - 20 mins after drinking it!) With a distraught partner who didn't know what the hell was going on. I had fallen into unrousable sleep in the middle of the street pissed myself and spent 45 mins in the recovery position wrapped in silver foil whilst an ambulance tried to get through the street packed with partygoers. It hasn't put me off but now I know no alcohol and not in front of people who don't know the score. Be safe enjoy yourself but a little bit at a time. Nowadays we go to a club and take it when we come home and party safely watching each others backs.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 19426
Published: Apr 7, 2005Views: 3,901
GHB (25) : Hospital (36), Train Wrecks & Trip Disasters (7), Combinations (3)