Erowid relies on the generosity of the public for funding.
Please, include Erowid Center in your charitable giving!
Tracers From Hell
H.B. Woodrose Seeds
by BeerMe
Citation:   BeerMe. "Tracers From Hell: An Experience with H.B. Woodrose Seeds (exp1939)". Erowid.org. Jun 19, 2000. erowid.org/exp/1939

17 seeds oral H.B. Woodrose (seeds)

My friend once ordered Hawaiian Woodrows, we mashed them up in a pepper grinder, mixed them with a 20 ounce bottle of water, and drank them, my girlfriend got sick and she threw it all up in a K-mart bathroom, I also got very nauseous, but I didn't throw up, I just kept spitting clear fluid, about an hour later, I got tracers from hell, and we were driving about 30 miles an hour and it felt like we were going about 60 downtown, I started to wig out hard core, from the time I started feeling it till the time I went to bed about 8 hours later, I still had tracers just as bad as when I first started feeling it, my pupils were all black, there was no color in my eyes at all, I couldn't believe the experience I was having, it was crazy, my girlfriend didn't feel any of it, and she drank the most, I had over 2/3 thirds of the drink and my friend probably had a little bit less than I did, and he experienced almost the same thing I did, but not as intense or to the extreme that I tripped, I have done acid once and I took 2 cubes, I never got tracers but my mind felt free, this was definitely the most psychedelic trip that I have had yet, the tracers were unbelievable.

Exp Year: ExpID: 1939
Published: Jun 19, 2000Views: 15,560
H.B. Woodrose (26) : General (1), Health Problems (27), Small Group (2-9) (17)