Citation: Fairlane. "A $6,000 Bill: An Experience with 1,4-Butanediol (exp1927)". Erowid.org. Jun 19, 2000. erowid.org/exp/1927
Well, I took around 3.5mL of butanediol, then decided I wasn't wasted enough. I asked my brother to measure me off some more, and he dosed me out another 5.5 mL. I passed out in a chair with my head tilted back and began vomiting. And choking. My dad found me and rushed me to the ER. I had a catheder installed and a tube down my throat. Ow. It hurt to pee for like a week after that. Well, I woke up to find a $6000 bill, and to feel sick for a few days after that. It sucked bad. My bro felt bad because he didn't know what to dose at.
COPYRIGHTS: All reports are copyright Erowid and you agree not to download or analyze the report data without contacting Erowid Center and receiving permission first.
Experience Reports are the writings and opinions of the individual authors who submit them.
Some of the activities described are dangerous and/or illegal and none are recommended by Erowid Center.