Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $150 or more and get a beautiful Huichol yarn
painting, hand made by Huichol artists in Mexico.
They make fabulous gifts! (6, 8, 12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
Hurricane
Methamphetamine & Cannabis
by Lance
Citation:   Lance. "Hurricane: An Experience with Methamphetamine & Cannabis (exp19172)". Erowid.org. Dec 5, 2007. erowid.org/exp/19172

repeated smoked Methamphetamine (powder / crystals)
  10 hits smoked Cannabis (plant material)

I was at my friend's house one night and I had just bought a 20 of some meth (speed). I had about 5 nice hit out of a glass pipe, and then did a small line. I didn't sleep at all that night only for about 30 min. The next morning my friend came over at about 8:30 and we ditched school and smoked. I had about 10 or 12 fat hits. I didn't do any more that day and I was feeling the high until about 4 or 5 o'clock. At about 9:30 me and my other two friends had bought a twamp-five of Majuarina, and went up to a road into the country, it was nightime and very foggy towards the top of the hill where we had stopped. I had about ten good hits and we drove off.

As we were coming down from the hill, I looked up and saw purple, green, red, and yellow lights shooting up into the air and burst into what seemed like fireworks, but when I focused really hard, they were only lights on a barn, I then looked out the side window (I was riding in the back on the right side of the car), and couldn't believe my eyes. I saw a hurricane right outside of the window about 100 feet away from the car (up close!) that kind of hurricane's you see in the movie 'twister', it was hella trippy. I felt confused, and had a feeling that I never had before, it was a feeling of confusion and fright. but there was a voice in my head telling me it's cool, don't trip. It was pretty sicc now that I look back on it, this was about 4 dayz ago.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 19172
Published: Dec 5, 2007Views: 9,647
Cannabis (1), Methamphetamine (37) : Combinations (3), Difficult Experiences (5), Small Group (2-9) (17)