Have you had an experience with
Peyote, San Pedro, or Synthetic Mescaline?
Help our researcher friends by Taking this Survey!
A Fun New Toy
Cocaine
by dean
Citation:   dean. "A Fun New Toy: An Experience with Cocaine (exp18927)". Erowid.org. Feb 4, 2019. erowid.org/exp/18927

2 lines insufflated Cocaine (powder / crystals)

Having never used cocaine I was surprised that the bag contained not a fine white powder, but more of a chunky pearlescent jumble of tiny solid fragments. After cutting up the cocaine with a razor blade and forming two small lines on a CD case, I snorted the two lines in quick succession. Almost immediately I could feel a numbing sensation in my nose and throat. The sensation quickly spread to my lips, teeth, and face. After ten to fifteen minutes a general feeling of well being came about, along with much increased energy and desire to talk. A friend and I stayed up until 7am, unable to sleep. It felt like a permanent smile was on my face for hours.

All in all, my first time using cocaine was an enjoyable experience. The only unpleasant thing was 'the drip' as some of the cocaine drips down the back of my throat. As far as addiction goes, I don't see why people make such a big deal about it. Sure, I enjoyed the experience and wouldn't mind doing it again, but I can't see myself allowing cocaine to interfere with my daily routine.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 18927
Published: Feb 4, 2019Views: 417
Cocaine (13) : General (1), First Times (2), Glowing Experiences (4), Small Group (2-9) (17)