Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
Temporary Cure of My Headaches
DMT & Mushrooms
by Triptamine
Citation:   Triptamine. "Temporary Cure of My Headaches: An Experience with DMT & Mushrooms (exp18613)". Erowid.org. Feb 6, 2003. erowid.org/exp/18613

20 mg smoked DMT
  3.0 g oral Mushrooms

I have been experiencing medium to intense headaches for about 1 1/2 years as of now (11/02). I most often notice the headaches when reading, watching a movie, or working on the computer. When they are at their strongest point, I cannot read or look at something any longer. It seems as though there is tremendous pressure in my eyes or like my eye muscles are completely sore and tired. I have been to doctors numerous times, but they cannot find the problem.

Recently, I have found complete relief from these headaches by using psilocybin. Some times the relief lasts several days - maybe up to a week. I also found that DMT also works at low dosages (10-30mg). I wonder...Has anyone else found relief in these substances? Does anyone use these or other medications on a regular basis to control headaches?

Triptamine

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 18613
Published: Feb 6, 2003Views: 8,697
DMT (18), Mushrooms (39) : Not Applicable (38), Health Benefits (32), Retrospective / Summary (11)