Our Favorite
Nitrous Oxide
by S
Citation:   S. "Our Favorite: An Experience with Nitrous Oxide (exp18461)". Erowid.org. Aug 4, 2005. erowid.org/exp/18461

inhaled Nitrous Oxide (gas)

Last night, my friend (N) and I decided we wanted some weed, so we asked her boyfriend if he could get some for us. He said he'd try, and to meet us downtown. When we met up with him, he told us his dealer was out, and he didnt know where... so we decided to try something else.

We'd used aerosol (from whipped cream cans) a couple times before, but only in small amounts (1/4 - 1/2 a can max), this time we decided to up the dosage to see what happened, so we went for a can each. I was almost finished my can (I'm smart enough to figure Dont shake the can, and hold it upright, and only get a tiny bit of whipped cream, so the experience isnt fattening), and I said to her, 'I'm not feeling anything'. I took a little more, and suddenly my body went numb (well, more plesently tingly than numb), and I felt so Happy!

I got up, and started dancing around happily, and then N started. We both agreed it was the best feeling we've experienced so far (mind you, we've only smoked weed, and gotten drunk, so theres probably other drugs that are lots better). But the peak only lasted a minute max., and then we were just feeling unusually happy (maybe still an effect, or just happy about what we'd just felt, i dont know??). So go and try it, its great, and cheap too. And hopefully someday, when we've done more stuff, we'll find a drug that gives the same effects, but longer...

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 18461
Published: Aug 4, 2005Views: 4,447
Nitrous Oxide (40) : Glowing Experiences (4), Small Group (2-9) (17)