responses to an online survey from those who have
used a psychedelic while in a romantic relationship.
Couples especially invited to participate.
A Couple Notes
MDMA
by Guru
Citation:   Guru. "A Couple Notes: An Experience with MDMA (exp1836)". Erowid.org. Jun 14, 2000. erowid.org/exp/1836

I've been doing MDMA for 21 years, I guess. When I first tried it, it was still legal, you could buy it in bars in New York. I was between 16 and 18 and I would go to Greenwich village to the gay bars.

Watching people suddenly realize (1) they're gay and (2) they can have sex constantly is a lot of fun. E fit right into that.

I had a 5 year hiatus on E, ending maybe 7 years ago. It was too difficult to deal with the second day through fifth day crash. After the hiatus, the crash was just as bad, but now I'm a more stable person so I can handle it better.

Exp Year: 1979ExpID: 1836
Published: Jun 14, 2000Views: 2,410
MDMA (3) : Various (28), Retrospective / Summary (11)