Follow @Erowid on Instagram!
Coke is Good
Cocaine
by Dazer
Citation:   Dazer. "Coke is Good: An Experience with Cocaine (exp1807)". Erowid.org. Jun 14, 2000. erowid.org/exp/1807

insufflated Cocaine (powder / crystals)

I am an avid user of coke, but am not addicted, I know this because I have gone for long periods without using it and don't worry when I don't have and honestly don't think about it that much. I was just browsing through the cocaine experience reports and noticed that in almost all of the reports everyone felt that they became addicted after just one session. After me and my friends did for the first time all that most of them would think about for weeks after was how they could get some more. I am now an experienced coke user and have to this day never thought about where my next line was coming from or how I was going to get it. You just have to realize that it's just a drug, you do it, you get high and then it wares off, and thats it. If you don't think you can handle something like this then you souldn't start. Don't get me wrong, coke is a good drug and makes me feel wicked, but know what you're getting into before you do it. The same goes with any drug.

P.S. Don't ruin it for all the responsible drug users out there.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 1807
Published: Jun 14, 2000Views: 27,641
Cocaine (13) : General (1), Unknown Context (20)