Have You Had a Belief Changing
Psychedelic Experience?
Take this Survey from our friends at Johns Hopkins
Center for Psychedelic and Consciousness Research!
Can't Bring Me Down
Cocaine
by Chris
Citation:   Chris. "Can't Bring Me Down: An Experience with Cocaine (exp1795)". Erowid.org. Jun 14, 2000. erowid.org/exp/1795

5.0 g insufflated Cocaine (powder / crystals)

My first time using cocaine was an earth-shattering experiance. I bought 5 grams from my friendly dealer(For some reason i knew i was gonna like it, so i bought a good amount.) I decided to try it by myself the first time. As i snorted the first line i realized that this was the drug that i have been searching for. After about 6 lines i was fucked. No one could touch me and i loved the everything about the drug. After the drips ended, i touted 6 more lines and I was 'driving that train.' The continued the cycle of snorting and stayed fucked up all night. The next morning all i could think about was snorting more. It made me realize that if not handled with care then coke addiction can get out of hand. In all my other drug experiences, nothing could compare to the feeling of euphoria on coke. I believe that every person has a special drug that they call their favorite. Mine would have to be cocaine! Cocaine can suck you in to a frenzy, but if kept under control it is a very rewarding experience.

Exp Year: ExpID: 1795
Published: Jun 14, 2000Views: 18,768
Cocaine (13) : First Times (2), Unknown Context (20)