Light Visionary Stage
Salvia divinorum
by jack231
Citation:   jack231. "Light Visionary Stage: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (exp17729)". Erowid.org. Feb 15, 2018. erowid.org/exp/17729

10 hits smoked Salvia divinorum

Me and 4 others had recently purchased a quarter of salvia, a cheap kind a that. Having read many experience reports I was very eager to try this. All five of us gathered in my room I had pink floyd playing with a trippy visualization. Anyways we had a water bong and 2 pipes so we packed them and kept passing them around. After 10 hits (5 bowls) I began to feel a little light headed and had absolutely no desire for more. I then walked to my bed so that I could lie down but it was like I was in a completely drunken state I sort of floated around. Once I got to my bed I started staring around and focusing in on objects around the room. I was quite peacefull, but then my friends began to talk and it bothered the hell out of me it was so loud I kept telling them to leave. Then I lost all will to move and talk, so I close my eyes vine like tessellations began to appear. Then I remember thinking 'other people seem to see much cooler things all I see are hundreds of eyes starting at me' (like a tessellated wall of eye like designs). After that the trip began to wear off and I was heavily buzzed (I kept staring and I had very deep thoughts about various oppurtunities that I had passed up in my life and what it would of been like had I taken them). Next thing I know I fell asleep and awoken 4 hours later at 6AM and could not go back to sleep I felt strangly relaxed for the rest of the day.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 17729
Published: Feb 15, 2018Views: 590
Salvia divinorum (44) : General (1), First Times (2), Small Group (2-9) (17)