Hand-Crafted Glass Molecules!
Donate $100+ and get an art glass molecule.
(Pick caffeine, DMT, dopamine, ethanol, harmine, MDMA,
mescaline, serotonin, tryptamine, nitrous, THC, or psilocybin)
Where Is the Buzz?
Hydrocodone (with Acetaminophen)
by AirHead
Citation:   AirHead. "Where Is the Buzz?: An Experience with Hydrocodone (with Acetaminophen) (exp16530)". Erowid.org. Mar 7, 2003. erowid.org/exp/16530

20 mg oral Hydrocodone (pill / tablet)
      Acetaminophen

I've tried LSD and coke, smoked weed and laughed at boring movies inhaling laughing gas, and, I drink a lot. I know when stuff kicks in. So, one very nice summer afternoon I took four pills of Vicodin. And the stuff did not give me buzz at all. I just felt very tired. There were no nice feelings, no euphoria. 'My God!!!', I said after hour of waiting, 'WHERE IS THE BUZZ?!' I'm still wondering why I did not get high.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 16530
Published: Mar 7, 2003Views: 19,001
Hydrocodone (111) : Alone (16), General (1)