Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
Total Terror
Salvia divinorum
by Rich
Citation:   Rich. "Total Terror: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (exp16433)". Erowid.org. Oct 14, 2002. erowid.org/exp/16433

1 hit smoked Salvia divinorum (dried)

Yesterday, while I was in this smoke shop looking for a hooka I happened to notice a jar in the store labeled divinorum. I had read different articles on the subject and wanted to see if it really worked. I have never tried any type of hallucinogen ever, unless you count weed or ecstacy.

Well I tried it later on at a friends house but only in a small amount. I felt this extreme buzz and kept laughing for about 5 minutes. My friend tried it too but it had no effect on him. I went home and went to sleep later with no trouble. The next day I decided to try more when my girlfriend went to work. When she left I packed a bowl in my kitchen, fired up and inhaled deeply. What happened next was totally terrifying. I was in this amassed wheel of people spinning and connecting in unison. They were saying something I couldnt understand and it seemed like it would never stop. Luckily I came to when I was like five feet from rolling right out of my second story apartment window. I just wanted to say that I am very lucky to be alive right now and I am still a bit anxious and terrified from the whole experience. If you must do this please have someone there with you because there is a strong chance that you could do some great harm to yourself!!!!!

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 16433
Published: Oct 14, 2002Views: 25,537
Salvia divinorum (44) : Bad Trips (6), Alone (16)