Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
Pukin' Blood
GHB
by Bennyv
Citation:   Bennyv. "Pukin' Blood: An Experience with GHB (exp16183)". Erowid.org. Aug 9, 2007. erowid.org/exp/16183

3 hits oral GHB (liquid)

[Erowid Note: Vomiting blood can indict life-threatening problems. Seek medical attention immediately

Me and some friends were hard up to get fucked up one night. We were sick and tired of drinking beer every night, so we decided to go get some G. I had taken GHB at parties before, but everytime I had taken it I had been drunk, and I had a merry old time. I was planning on get majorly fucked up. I bought 3 doses (about 5 caps from a twist off soda bottle lid). I shot them all down at once with some sprite. After about 20 minutes are started to get a little buzz going and I felt great. We were all chatiing hanging out and having a good time, but this fun time ended pretty shortly.

One girl basically fell asleep in the middle of a sentence, I had one friend projectile vomit mid-sentence, and I just felt completely nauseus. Whenever I have the urge to puke, whether I'm actually sick, drunk, or whatever, I try to control my breathing and let the feeling pass. This worked for a while, but after about an hour I could not control it anymore. I stumbled to the bathroom and puked my guts out. First it was all liquid then some more, but then things got scary, I was puking up liquid, and a fair amount of blood. I thought I was done puking so I drank some water but I went straight back to the bathroom and puke up all the water and a blood clot thing that was a good three inches long.

Long story short, I will never ever take that much GHB again, the strange thing is that I have taken that much before drunk, and been fine. i don't know what caused the experience, but let me tell you, I won't be doin that again.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 16183
Published: Aug 9, 2007Views: 14,143
GHB (25) : Small Group (2-9) (17), Overdose (29), Health Problems (27), Bad Trips (6)