Erowid Relies on Donations From Visitors Like You
Did I Have Bad Stuff or What?
Salvia divinorum
by BS
Citation:   BS. "Did I Have Bad Stuff or What?: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (exp16021)". Erowid.org. Jan 27, 2004. erowid.org/exp/16021

0.5 g smoked Salvia divinorum (extract - 5x)

I was interested in trying Salvia D. So I went online and bought me a gram of 5x. Now I have read about this drug and even in very small doses, salvia is a potent drug. Well bullshit. At first I smoked a very tiny pinch and my head felt heavy. So then I smoked 2 more pinches. Nothing more that a heavy head feeling. So then I smoked some more. By the time I had smoked a half of a gram, I just gave up. SALVIA DID NOT WORK FOR ME. So then i had my friend come over. Nothing for him either. Did I have bad stuff or what? I got nothing! That sucks!

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 16021
Published: Jan 27, 2004Views: 7,305
Salvia divinorum (44) : Small Group (2-9) (17), What Was in That? (26), First Times (2)