Get the Erowid "Words" T-shirt
Contribute $50 and show support for accurate drug information!
Future Impact
Mushrooms
by Jen420
Citation:   Jen420. "Future Impact: An Experience with Mushrooms (exp15990)". Erowid.org. Jul 14, 2002. erowid.org/exp/15990

2.5 g oral Mushrooms (plant material)

I got home from work the other night and i had some mushrooms in my room that i had gotten from a friend of mine. I decided to take them since i was really curious about them and i knew when i took LSD it was a pretty cool experience.i was not expecting shrooms to be so amazing. I thought they were ten times better than LSD. After i took them, i waited about an hour and i experienced slight hallucinations and i was very happy and hyper. As more time went by, i noticed that there were periods when i felt very excited and i was dancing and talking and having so much fun and then other times i would get very tired and start yawning. Throughout all this time i was still seeing hallucinations...the colors were very bright and it reminded me of how i used to see the world when i was a little kid. i remember sitting outside smoking a cigarette and feeling like i was above everything else. i felt like a god...and i really thought everything outside was beautiful. The air smelt so clean and fresh too. What really amazed me were my thoughts. I could really do anything i put my mind to. That made me realize that when we are in our 'normal' state, we have some kind of mental block that prevents us from doing certain things that we want to do because we think more negatively about ourselves and our capabilities. I guess shrooms gave me the confidence to really do anything i wanted to do. I also seemed to understand the world a lot better. I realized how much human beings really are the same..we are no different than anyone else. All this stuff really seemed to click in my head during the trip and i am so happy i decided to take the shrooms because i think they will have an impact on my life in the future.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 15990
Published: Jul 14, 2002Views: 5,804
Mushrooms (39) : Glowing Experiences (4), Mystical Experiences (9), First Times (2), Unknown Context (20)