Music Comes Alive
Cannabis - Hash
by Matt P
Citation:   Matt P. "Music Comes Alive: An Experience with Cannabis - Hash (exp15443)". Erowid.org. Mar 2, 2006. erowid.org/exp/15443

smoked Cannabis - Hash (tar / resin)

BODY WEIGHT: 8.8 kg

Well, I must admit, I am a regular chonger, and I do dabble a bit in other stuff, but my weed is my main intake.

It was yesterday that I traveled to Bootle station to meet my dealer (who I have now been using allot recently), and I bought a nice, phat quart. It was delightful, the dealer by this time had a reputation of giving out some good sh*t. So we set off to 'the green' (our local chonging point) and had a few pipes.

In the end, we (Chris, Steve, Frank and I)had about 10pipes, with this really potent hashish.
And we were all giggly, and decided to go inside.

As we entered the house, all I can remember doing, is going into the lounge, and just sitting off, with Steve playing bob Marley - no woman no cry, and all 5 of us singing along!

Well, I was no longer in the lounge! I was singing in Trench town, and I was Bob Marely. It was fascinating, I had had 'out of body experiences' before, but never have actually been someone else. I could actually hear what he was thinking. It was mad! It really got me thinking as well, I started to think about all the racial tension in the world, and the politics-surrounding weed. So as Steven played a verse without singing, I started to 'freestyle'! It was so real and true, it all fitted perfectly! Ever time he touched a string on that acoustic guitar, I felt connected to the music, and as I shut my eyes, I felt and saw the music literally coming to me as waves. The music came alive. I felt like it was a part of me, something that was missing in my body? I donít know what was happening, but all I know is that I am definitely going to do it again...

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 15443
Published: Mar 2, 2006Views: 1,410
Cannabis - Hash (93) : Small Group (2-9) (17), Music Discussion (22), Glowing Experiences (4)