Black & Brown & Yellow & Red Lives Matter
Every. Life. We're all in this together. Let's all do what we can to
make the world a better place. Breathe. Appreciate the breath.
I Bit Him in the Leg
PCP
by King Nothing
Citation:   King Nothing. "I Bit Him in the Leg: An Experience with PCP (exp15402)". Erowid.org. Jul 24, 2002. erowid.org/exp/15402

5 hits smoked PCP

My parents were out for the night and I had nothing to do so I called my buddy and he came over with some PCP he stole from his dad's stash. We went to my room and we smoke it off my pipe. I got 5 hits, and I was sweating like a pig. I went to the bathroom to wash my face off and I looked in the mirror and didn't see my reflection. I felt my teeth and I had fangs, and then I began to believe that I was a vampire.

I walked back into my room and my friend was listening to some music on my Discman and I bit him in the leg. He yelled at me. I did not let go so he kicked me and I hit my head on the post of my bed (which severely hurt). That made me realize I wasn't a vampire. The rest of the trip was safer and fun indeed, but my friend has a scar on his leg now. My suggestion would be to have somebody there with you (not on PCP) to make sure you don't get out of control.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 15402
Published: Jul 24, 2002Views: 67,982
PCP (113) : Small Group (2-9) (17), First Times (2)