Support honest drug info & help us reach a new high for the
number of $5+ donations in a month. Our goal is 1,268.

Donate by Bitcoin
Electronic Opiate
5-MeO-DiPT & DXM
by fict
Citation:   fict. "Electronic Opiate: An Experience with 5-MeO-DiPT & DXM (exp15375)". Erowid.org. Nov 3, 2004. erowid.org/exp/15375

5.0 mg insufflated 5-MeO-DiPT (powder / crystals)
  T+ 0:12 150 mg oral DXM (powder / crystals)

This was nothing too terribly spectacular, but since the combination was fairly novel, I felt that it would warrant submission to the experience vaults.

Last night at around 10:42, I weighed out 10 mg (+-2mg) of 5-MeO-DiPT onto a jewel case, cut the pile in half, then cut one of those piles in half again. I set aside the larger pile for another time, and insufflated the two 2.5 mg bumps. Ouch ouch ouch ouch OUCH. Let it be known: 5-MeO-DiPT BURNS. Furthermore, the post-nasal drip is beyond horrid, and leaves a terrible burning, cutting sensation in the back of your throat. Gah. So, why snort 5-MeO-DiPT? The body load is cut back on dramatically, almost to the point where the buzz become enjoyable.. but not quite.

Typically when I use 5-MeO-DiPT, I combine it with pot to ease the muscle tension and general feeling of weakness. Tonight, however, I wanted to try something just a bit different.

Within 5 minute of snorting the 5-MeO-DiPT, the effects were coming on very nicely. There weren't any visuals, per se, but there was a definite visual change, along with the typical 'psychedelic static' that I get on virtually any tryptamine.

Perhaps 10 or 15 minutes after doing the bumps of 5-MeO-DiPT, I measured out 150 mg of DXM, which was immediately consumed.

About 45 minutes later, I found myself in a nice, warm place, with a body buzz that I would describe as a cross between MDMA and oxycodone. Wonderful. There was an almost electronic 'humming' around my body, as pleasent tingles of energy flittered around my skin and warmth enveloped my chest. I lied down for a while, and found myself lolling about in a state of opiate-like dreaminess, but never actually falling asleep. When I got up, I found that my body had a tremendous amount of energy, and movement felt wonderful.

Perhaps 4 hours after consumption, I tried to go to sleep, but found it completely impossible. With the lights off in my room, my vision began 'strobing,' and with my eyes closed, patterns overtook my vision. I got back up, chatted with a few friends, bummed around on IRC a bit, and finally got to sleep around 4:00 AM, about 5 hours after first doing the 5-MeO-DiPT.

Please take note that I kept the dosages on both substances very, very, very low. When dealing with combinations, especially those involving research chemicals, excercise caution. At no point in time did I feel uncomfortable during this experience. There was slight jaw tension, but nothing like MDMA or even Adderall for that matter. 3 out of 4 stars recreationally, 0 out of four spiritually, educationally, etc.

I guess that about wraps things up.

Peace.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 15375
Published: Nov 3, 2004Views: 13,934
5-MeO-DiPT (57), DXM (22) : Combinations (3), Unknown Context (20)