More than 2 million people use Erowid every month.
During the pandemic, only 70 of those contribute $1 or more.
Donations are down significantly. Please Contribute.
Don't
PCP
by Lord Rex
Citation:   Lord Rex. "Don't: An Experience with PCP (exp1513)". Erowid.org. Sep 12, 2000. erowid.org/exp/1513

insufflated PCP (powder / crystals)

After a few drinks, I went downtown to the dance clubs with friends. An hour was enough for me... I've never been into the dance club scene... so I decided to walk home. My town is a hippy town, and I decided to buy a joint to entertain me for the walk home. I approached the nearest cluster of hippie-kids to buy a joint, and a girl offered me some PCP. Stupid mistake number one. The only thing I'd heard about PCP was from an aquaintance who was a jail-guard in the Canadian prairies... told me of a guy who was on PCP in one of the cells and said he'd rip his eye-ball out if someone didn't give him a smoke... nobody gave him a smoke... enough said...

So I bought a dose... it was cheap enough... and I walked a few blocks to a 19th century graveyard. I settled down against an old tombstone, and tried to figure out how to do the chunky white powder. I didn't have any rollies, so I sniffed it. Mistake number two.

Everything after that is a blur. I have only two recollections from there on. The first was a car stopping and two guys getting out asking, 'Dude, are you alright'. I seem to remember they were cops, but if they were, I would have been hauled into the station. My second memory is being in a grove of trees, and thoroughly believing they were people. It was quite a paradox, knowing they were trees but believing they were entities.. I think I was talking to them... How I got to those two locations is a mystery. How I got home safely is even more of a mystery.

I remember a severe dissociative state, and that's about it. I guess you could call it a black-out. My only advice is to avoid PCP like the plague. I could have done anything on that drug, and not remember it. It robbed me of my judgement,memory, and free will. It is, therefore, a very dangerous drug.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 1513
Published: Sep 12, 2000Views: 97,847
PCP (113) : Difficult Experiences (5), Alone (16), Entities / Beings (37)