Have You Had a Belief Changing
Psychedelic Experience?
Take this Survey from our friends at Johns Hopkins
Center for Psychedelic and Consciousness Research!
Second Time, it Sucked
Cocaine & Alcohol
by Don
Citation:   Don. "Second Time, it Sucked: An Experience with Cocaine & Alcohol (exp14988)". Erowid.org. Apr 12, 2005. erowid.org/exp/14988

3 lines insufflated Cocaine (powder / crystals)
  T+ 0:05 2 lines insufflated Cocaine (powder / crystals)
  T+ 0:10 2 lines insufflated Cocaine (powder / crystals)
  T+ 0:40   smoked Cocaine (freebase)
  T+ 0:59 4 shots oral Alcohol - Hard (liquid)
  T+ 0:59 2 lines insufflated Cocaine (powder / crystals)

After trying coke for the first time 4 months ago I NEVER thought I would say it sucked. My first time 3 lines got me insanely high for about 30 minutes. I liked it so much the first time that it has taken me months to get up the courage to try again for fear of addiction. I got .8 a gram.

Remembering how great it was the last time I did it I dove right in, I did 3 lines like before, nothing, just a little tense.

+5 min I did 2 more lines, nothing

+10 min 2 more, see above.

+15 Finally a more experienced coke user says 'This coke sucks, this must be 70% Oxycontin'

At this point I find out someone has 'good' coke from another source. I try some of that. It is a little better then the other stuff but I am not anywhere near as high as I was the first time.

+40 min Someone leaves and gets ammonia to freebase the 'bad' coke with. They put it on foil and light a lighter under it. I get a few strong hits of the smoke. Blah.

I am still not all that high. I remember that last time I did coke I was drunk off my ass, so I take 4 shots of 80 proof rum in rapid succession, I do 2 MORE lines of the 'good' coke. Nothing.

I will never spend money on coke after this, if it can be this random then it is a waste of $ as far as I am concerned.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 14988
Published: Apr 12, 2005Views: 2,449
Cocaine (13) : General (1), Small Group (2-9) (17)