Follow @Erowid on Twitter!
Emotional Breakdown
Cocaine
by MichaelT
Citation:   MichaelT. "Emotional Breakdown: An Experience with Cocaine (exp14884)". Erowid.org. Sep 7, 2018. erowid.org/exp/14884

insufflated Cocaine (ground / crushed)

Stimulants indeed are the path to destruction in my life, and the destroyer of happiness.

One evening, my friend drove me to a girl's house, so I can buy 4 small lines of cocaine from her, for $3.00, as I went home with it, they are small and rocky, I crushed it up with a razor (wow its a pain), as I snorted it, it tasted candy like, or a Gas-oil scrent. The taste in my throat was horrible..the numbness in my throat felt as if I couldnt breath, I felt mild euphoria EXACTLY similiar to snorting Amphetamine pills. This lasted for 15minutes, and all I wanted to do, all I needed, is my cocaine.. After lots of use, I began to have distorted visions, and thoughts, and led to SEVERE depression, waste of life, nothing make sense, those thoughts, and it really was true feelings in my brain.. My expierence has scarred me for life.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 14884
Published: Sep 7, 2018Views: 479
Cocaine (13) : General (1), First Times (2), Difficult Experiences (5), Addiction & Habituation (10), Not Applicable (38)