Help us be a 2020 "Top Rated Nonprofit", and spread accurate info
about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
HPPD and Other Drugs
LSD, Salvia divinorum, Methamphetamine & Ecstasy
by Confused
Citation:   Confused. "HPPD and Other Drugs: An Experience with LSD, Salvia divinorum, Methamphetamine & Ecstasy (exp14717)". Erowid.org. Nov 21, 2002. erowid.org/exp/14717

I got HPPD after my first trip (3/4 tab of quality acid) and since then (about a year ago) I have probably smoked 3-4 ounces of grass, used alchohol 3-4 times a week, had two mild doses of speed, done e once (2 pills) acid twice (1/3 tab and 1/2 tab) nitrous oxide 20-30 times and salvia (leaf and 5x extract) 8-10 times. My symptoms have not gotten much worse, despite reports that use of other drugs (particularly psychedlics and grass) make them so. I have not had a particulaly strong psychedlic experience (the acid I took after getting HPPD was pretty crap) and do not use drugs to excess (apart from alcohol and dope).

The doses of drugs I have taken have been pretty mild, and my symptoms have worsened a little- just not to the extent described elsewhere.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 14717
Published: Nov 21, 2002Views: 41,614
Methamphetamine (37), MDMA (3), Salvia divinorum (44), LSD (2) : Various (28), HPPD / Lasting Visuals (40), Health Problems (27), Combinations (3)