Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
Psychedelic Crack Cocaine
DMT & Alcohol
by Wendy (PP)
Citation:   Wendy (PP). "Psychedelic Crack Cocaine: An Experience with DMT & Alcohol (exp14675)". Erowid.org. May 15, 2002. erowid.org/exp/14675

55 mg smoked DMT (freebase)
  12 glasses oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine

Last summer, after having a large quanity of extracted DMT on hand, I decided to smoke one evening. During this time, I was a severe alcoholic and I had drunk about 12 Heinekens, my usual for that time. I loaded my vaporizer and had a most unusual experience. It was exilarating and strangly reminded me more of 'psychedelic crack cocaine' than the usual experience. I wondered if perhaps cocaine addicts could wean themselves with this combination. It is not the transcendental feeling. In fact, it is a more wanton and sinister creature. I really grew fond of this combination and went this route for several days. Strangly, 5-MeO-DMT is NOT something that is pleasent while drinking - especially if you are drinking beer and wine.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 14675
Published: May 15, 2002Views: 10,823
Alcohol - Beer/Wine (199), DMT (18) : Alone (16), Combinations (3)