Hand-Crafted Glass Molecules!
Donate $100+ and get an art glass molecule.
(Pick caffeine, DMT, dopamine, ethanol, harmine, MDMA,
mescaline, serotonin, tryptamine, nitrous, THC, or psilocybin)
Prozac and Ecstasy
MDMA (Ecstasy)
by mattie
Citation:   mattie. "Prozac and Ecstasy: An Experience with MDMA (Ecstasy) (exp14659)". Erowid.org. May 15, 2002. erowid.org/exp/14659

1 tablet oral MDMA (pill / tablet)
  T+ 1:30 1 tablet oral MDMA (pill / tablet)

I was prescribed 20 mg. Prozac about 2.5 weeks before i was planning to go to a party and roll. Not being sure what the combination would do, I searched all over the internet to find out what might happen. I found out that Prozac generally reduces or even negates the effects of ecstasy. So, I stopped taking the Prozac for 10 days before the party to give it some time to get out of my system. I bought 2 pills at the party, and ate the first one. It started to come on slowly, after a longer than usual amount of time, so I ate the second pill I'd say about an hour and a half or so after the first. After the second pill, I was rolling fine, and had a great time. It might have been a little weaker and less intense than if I had never taken any Prozac, but it still worked fine for me. I just wanted to submit this to let others in my situation know that if Prozac is not used for awhile before doing ecstasy, a good time can be had. However, it's a pain to go off medication for a week and a half and then back on it all the time, and if you do that the medication's not really going to do what it's intended to do, so I don't plan on doing ecstasy until I'm off the medication completely.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 14659
Published: May 15, 2002Views: 12,317
MDMA (3) : Large Group (10+) (19), Combinations (3)