Have you tried Peyote, San Pedro, or pure Mescaline?
Take this 45 minute survey!
Freebasing Tryptamines a Farce?
DiPT
by Trauma
Citation:   Trauma. "Freebasing Tryptamines a Farce?: An Experience with DiPT (exp14435)". Erowid.org. May 5, 2002. erowid.org/exp/14435

20 mg smoked DiPT (freebase)

As I read on-line, someone spoke of 'freebasing' DiPT into a 1x-2x powerful DMT like substance with their newly discovered method of 'household ammonia 10%?'. The chance of having a substance similar to pure DMT or better sounded almost too good to be true. I obtained DiPT and put some into ammonia. Immediately hardened crystals formed, however they did not drop to the bottom and the immediately clung to my metallic stirring rod (I wonder if I used a glass wand if it would not cling). I washed these crystals off with a spray bottle and let them dry.

Smoking them resulted in a slight tingle along my spine and a very very slight tryptamine feeling. This was very very minimal, and having smoked 5meodmt before, it was nothing in range. I don't know if I am not smoking enough of the crystalized material, however I am being very cautious as this method seems BUNK, but could be legitimate. I'm not so eager to be smoking ammonia residue. If anyone has any more information on this it would be greatly appreciated. None the less I'll post my experiences when I use the DiPT to experience auditory shifts.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 14435
Published: May 5, 2002Views: 9,096
DiPT (110) : General (1), Alone (16)