Have you had an experience with
Peyote, San Pedro, or Synthetic Mescaline?
Help out researchers at Maastricht University and...
Take this Survey!
Cranky
Methamphetamine
by Crystal
Citation:   Crystal. "Cranky: An Experience with Methamphetamine (exp1435)". Erowid.org. Sep 9, 2000. erowid.org/exp/1435

4 hits smoked Methamphetamine (powder / crystals)

The first time that i smoked crank i was with one of my friends, i was kinda scared and i didn't know what to expect. i was curious so i decided that once wouldn't hurt. me and my friend went out behind the school in my car and she proceeded to do up a foil. i was intent on every thing she was doing. i said i wanted one hit. she took the first hit and showed me how to breathe in the smoke. i then took my first hit. at first i didn't feel anything. i decided to take another one. after awhile i noticed that i was talking. i couldn't stop talking. i wanted to talk about everything.

i felt like everything was so clear to me. i felt so smart. i had so much energy. and i smoked some more. my eyes were wide open. and it felt as if they had a spring in them. we went back to school and i felt like talking with everyone. another thing was i had to go to the bathroom more then i ever had before. i hadn't even eaten yet that day. i couldn't even think about school. i talked to this guy that i had been crushing all year. we talked for the rest of the day and didn't go to classes.

after school i wanted to go somewhere and do something. but i had nothing to do and no more to smoke. my head was starting to pound and i felt exhausted. i tried to sleep in the car while i waited for my boyfriend to get off work but i couldn't shut my eyes. i knew i was hungry but i couldn't eat. by the time we went home it was late. i didn't sleep all that night. the next day i still hadn't eaten, but yet i had gone to the bathroom a dozen times. my mouth was dry and my head ached. my jaw was sore because i had been clenching it all night. i needed something to make me feel better. so i went looking for my friend and i did it all over again.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 1435
Published: Sep 9, 2000Views: 33,099
Methamphetamine (37) : First Times (2), Various (28)