Pin Point Attention
Modafinil
by Amped
Citation:   Amped. "Pin Point Attention: An Experience with Modafinil (exp14269)". Erowid.org. Jun 30, 2003. erowid.org/exp/14269

3 tablets oral Modafinil
  T+ 2:00 2 tablets oral Modafinil
  T+ 2:00 3 tablets oral Modafinil
  T+ 1:00 2 tablets oral Modafinil

I too 3 in the morning it woke me up. Then 2 more 2hrs later then 3 more 2hrs later and then 1hr later 2 more. NOW im flying my heart pounding with some jitters. I am trying to sub it for ritalin. I have lots of motivation to do things and feel like im taking Aderall without the high. Wierd!! Now I have HAD hyper attention disorder. I am thinking way to much if I do not do something but find it difficult at this point to complete a simple task. It keeps creeping up on me getting stronger & stronger almost like comming to a peak but no high. I can hear everything at once and differantiate the sounds and understand and absorb everything but my spelling and memory are shot. At these levels it has definite CNS overstimulation with a hint of dopamine flush here and there but not constant. It has all the bad effects of the inhibitor norepinephrine & dopamine reuptake drugs with out the euphoria. It also lasts very long.

This seems like it can become habit forming because of the performance increase at lower levels but up here its strange. I have craving to do more but if I do I will pop my heart or it feels that way. Im sweating out it smells distinct and I get jaw grind. If I try it to beat the tired day, It works. But too much is both pleasent and unpleasent. I am Amped up. I never wrote anything on the net before as you all can tell!!! This medicine I say made me do it!!!! Be carefull drugs are a hard road even when prescribed!

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 14269
Published: Jun 30, 2003Views: 21,085
Modafinil (217) : Addiction & Habituation (10), General (1), Alone (16)