Alright and Easy to Get
Codeine (Tylenol 3)
by Sarah
Citation:   Sarah. "Alright and Easy to Get: An Experience with Codeine (Tylenol 3) (exp1413)". Erowid.org. Mar 4, 2001. erowid.org/exp/1413

120 mg oral Codeine (pill / tablet)

I had left school early one day with a bullshit story of headaches. And since i complain about them constantly, my mom wanted to take me to the doctor to see what was up. I went just tomake it look like i really was sick. It turned out i had a Sinus infection. They gave me Anti Biotics and Tylenol 3's (30 mg Codeine & 300 mg Acetaminophen each) for the headaches. I knew about how people use tylenol 3's to drink and relax and stuff. I sold six pills to my neighbor for $10 and she told me how to take them if i wanted to get really fucked up.

The next day at my friends birthday party i decided to take some and see what they would do. I took 2 pills and after 10 min of not feeling anything i took 2 more. about 10 min after that i started to feel heavy and tingly. My legs felt like they wanted to fall but i felt muscle tension, like i was fighting to stand up. But i wasn't. about 20 mins later....all i could do was lay on the floor and look at the ceiling stuck to the floor. i couldn't move. I was completely happy and my hearing was blocked. Nothing hurt and i was pretty much numb. I felt like i was blacking out then coming back to conciousness constantly. Everything was blurry and the only thing i could see was directly in ront of my eyes. Everything else around me was a black blur. If i turned it would be black, then focus and everything would still be blurry. I was in my on little world. For about an hour and a half this went on.

It was allright...if u have absolutely nothing to do. NO hallucinations and no stoned feeling. Just a feeling of displacement from the world.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 1413
Published: Mar 4, 2001Views: 37,681
Codeine (14) : First Times (2), Small Group (2-9) (17)