Follow @Erowid on Instagram!
Keen's day out. . .
Amphetamine (Adderall)
by KEEN
Citation:   KEEN. "Keen's day out. . .: An Experience with Amphetamine (Adderall) (exp14037)". Erowid.org. May 1, 2002. erowid.org/exp/14037

30 mg oral Amphetamines (pill / tablet)

My form does not function while suffering the effects of the prescription drug marketed under the name Adderall. While on it I freak out, think at once at an amazing and lithargic pace (whereas I ususally consider myself bright and imaginitive), feel a tingling sensation in my hands and face (where I have Rhenard?s syndrome), and besides all that, Adderall makes me feel lonely and unloved despite the fact that when im not on the drug I am happy and liked by those who ?know? me or I encounter and choose to speak and associate with. For all these reasons I will no longer take this fucked up chemical into my blood.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 14037
Published: May 1, 2002Views: 25,336
Amphetamines (6) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Depression (15), Difficult Experiences (5), Various (28)