New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art
Contribute $50 or more and get a piece of displayable
blotter art. These look great framed on the wall !
Sublingual Didn't Work
H.B. Woodrose
by lizzybell
Citation:   lizzybell. "Sublingual Didn't Work: An Experience with H.B. Woodrose (exp13909)". Erowid.org. May 21, 2018. erowid.org/exp/13909

9 seeds sublingual H.B. Woodrose (ground / crushed)
      Cloves
      Ginger

It was over a year ago that I first tried these little seeds. I ate five of them and had the most painfully beautiful growing experience. There was intense nausea that would come in waves that I would keep down with cloves and ginger. I have been kinda weary about trying them again due to the toxic symptoms. I recently read a report supported on a harm reduction website by a man who took nine seeds crushed mixed with water (tspn.) allow to sit five minutes, add a little juice and put in one's mouth and under one's tongue for twenty minutes. Well I tried it and only felt psychosomatic symptoms... Oh well, maybe my mouth is flawed or something. Maybe the seeds lost their LSA content over the year??? I am thinking their is no way around the nausea. If one wants the experience, then one must sacrifice and let the purge work its wonder. So maybe I should just eat them as normal and embrace the nausea. Letting the plant extract the negative energy out of me. Well good luck. Take care.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 13909
Published: May 21, 2018Views: 504
H.B. Woodrose (26) : General (1), First Times (2), Unknown Context (20)